Complete

Thursday, August 19, 2010

To drink or Not to Drink Milk

In my recent past, just a week ago,i have given up drinking milk or putting milk in my drinks. After i have read an article about the unhealthy side of drinking milk and taking in other dairy products. We have this common believe as taught to us by our parents and in TV commercials too,that milk is good for the body. But times have change and other guy's studies and observation led to some conclusion that dairy products contributed much to the production of mucus,phlegm that can clog our organs?Yup,ever wonder why you feel like congested up to your neck,,,well the culprit was all those dairy product you have eaten that day.tThis might include cheesse on your pan -de sal...or maybe on that pizza...lots of cheese there.,or milk in your coffee.It will put our body in such a distress state,because it couldn't break that down what our body has produced which is tremendous amount of histamines, tremendous amount of mucus.Imagine being congested slowly with your mucus and phlegm.Try not to touch dairy products for 6 days and on the seventh day splurge on it...I'm sure you'll feel so congested the next morning of that seventh day.There are other more ill effect brought upon by taking dairy products...lots of diseases are recently attributed to this.So now i'm sharing this info so we can all cut down on dairy products and better start to look for other alternative food source. I mean the sooner the better!

4 comments:

  1. I have been drinking milk before but I have changed my habit and replace milk by drinking coffee and green tea. I think I feel much better without a milk. Although milk is a good source of calcium, we can get it from other healthy foods which I pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo!!! really!!! I never thought of something bad about drinking milk or eating dairy products!!! Can I have the source Andy ^_^ hihihii (confused pa daw oh!!!) hahaha!!! hindi I just want to read it to myself kasi, sige nah please!!!

    >> I wanna know ano ang alternatives for that.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. teka..hanapin ko lang...
    http://www.celestialhealing.net/milkpage.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.notmilk.com/kradjian.html ..e2 marami ritong articles...

    ReplyDelete