Complete

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Own Regiment

My journey back to healthful lifestyle has made me do a regiment that i devised simply just to get me perspired and going. I don know if this is physically okay but it seems that i dont't suffer any muscle pain , so i guess it suit me well,so here's goes my regiment.
I start very early in the morning,waking up at prescribed alarm clock at 5am. I get up from a lethargic sleep and just make a spring jump from bed if I can. Then I do a couple of stretching on my legs and arms. After that I do a 10 minute walkathon -in -place.Then I put on on wristband weights and another 10 minutes of calisthenic exercises. And to complete the 30 minutes ,I do the a series of tae kwon do basic blocks and punches .Capping this 30 minutes workout is the simple breathing in and out on my way to preparing my morning meal of cooked cereal with Milo Chocolate drinks garnished with honey.! How's that for healthy morning regiment?!

2 comments: